The term "Todd Thomas Motivational Event Speaker" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of This Web Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to its accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness.
- Visitors, viewers, users, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers, collectively referred to herein as “visitors,” are parties to this agreement. The website and its owners and/or operators are parties to this agreement, herein referred to as “website.”
- Unless you have entered into an express written contract with this website to the contrary, visitors, viewers, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers have no right to use this information in a commercial or public setting; they have no right to broadcast it, copy it, save it, print it, sell it, or publish any portions of the content of this website. By viewing the contents of this website you agree this condition of viewing and you acknowledge that any unauthorized use is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties. Visitor warrants that he or she understands that accepting this provision is a condition of viewing and that viewing constitutes acceptance.
- Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. Visitors have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of the website.
- The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Visitors assume the all risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Unless you have otherwise formed an express contract to the contrary with the website, you have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
- The website assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
- Visitor downloads information from this site at this own risk. While all reasonable attempts have been made to keep this website free of malware, this website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
- By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
In no case shall the viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
If any matter concerning this purchase shall be brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state and city declared in the contact information of the web owner unless otherwise here specified. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be the closest federal court to the website owner’s address.
Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the website owner.
As a general principle, we respect your privacy and do not intend to abuse that privacy.
Todd Thomas Motivational Event Speaker is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Todd Thomas Motivational Event Speaker may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Visitor agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the website owner(s).
What We Collect
Many websites, including this one, collect information about your computer, your email address, your IP address. You must assume that your web-viewing or web-use activity is monitored, tracked, and information collected. This information is not usually of a personal nature, but it may help define your viewing habits and product preferences even though the website may or may not have any idea who you are.
The use of information as described below may or may not be how information that is collected is customarily used by this site. While actual use of any information collected may be used quite conservatively, you must assume that it is not. You must assume that information collected is shared with other persons or entities for commercial purposes. While this is uncommon in practice, you must assume that it is as you make your decision whether or not to view or interact with this website. This type of shared information may include your name, address, phone number, email address and buying habits, as well as other information. Although this information may be used for general commercial solicitation by this website, we never sell, rent, or share your personal information to third parties.
By providing to this website information that forms the basis of communication with you, such as an email address, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or spam from this website since, by providing such information, you agree to receive communication from us or other marketing organizations. However, all email communication with you shall contain an ‘unsubscribe’ link where you may notify the website that you no longer wish to receive solicitations or information from the website and your name will be removed from the general solicitation database.
Unless otherwise specified in the survey, you must assume that any information provided to the website as part of a survey in which you participate may be used for general solicitation for commercial purposes and that such information will be shared with joint venture partners, affiliates, marketing organization or used by this site itself for product design or solicitation purposes.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the domain name and e-mail address of the consumer (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Our servers log statistical information regarding usage, but this is used only for purposes of server management, traffic analysis, and design evaluation, but no personally identifiable individual visit records such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers are maintained in our files.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website takes measures to protect its data that contains information related to you. However, as a consideration for viewing this site or interacting with this site in any manner, you waive all claims of any nature against this site concerning the loss, alteration, or misuse of information. You must assume that it is possible for your personal data to be obtained by others, such as “hackers,” and used in an inappropriate manner that may cause you harm and that you agree that this site is not responsible for damages to you.
Credit card information or other financial information is not usually known to the website. However, in the event that it is made known, that information is never revealed to anyone except to processing authorities or law enforcement agencies. However, the provider of such information gives express permission to use it in fraud investigation or for litigation.
As a service to our visitors, our sites provide links to a limited number of carefully selected other web sites that may be of interest to them or to the general public. These generally open in a separate browser window. This site makes no representation regarding the content of those external sites, and it cannot monitor all changes made therein subsequent to placement of our link.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Our servers may use “cookie” technology for purposes of providing an effective delivery of information, but we do not maintain personally identifiable information in our records. Personal information voluntarily submitted by visitors to our site, such as by filling out online forms, providing membership information, or by making purchases, will be maintained for the purposes for which they were submitted. Any personal information so submitted will not be shared outside of the offices of this site, except as may be required by law or court order.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Communications with this site
If you are a customer and send an email to the website, or if you communicate with this site by phone or mail, the website collects information about your communication and by communicating with this site you give your permission to collect, archive, retrieve, and otherwise use any information collected as this site sees fit.
Any communication which, in its sole discretion, this site deems to be a testimonial, may be publicized for commercial purposes.
Visitors clicking on banners or pop-ups or hyperlinked advertising, appearing on this website must assume that information is being collected about them.
This site is not responsible for the use of information collected in such a fashion.
Visitors must assume that
- information will be collected
- that “cookies” will usually be placed on their hard drive
- that this website does not have any control over what happens with this information
- that this website takes no responsibility over the accuracy or content of advertisers
- that this website is not responsible for downloads from third party advertisers that contain viruses or worms or other computer code that causes their computer or software harm
- that this website assumes no responsibility for the data that is garnered from the click itself or that the advertiser collects
If you send a friend an email from this site or if you send the url or one of our web pages to a friend, you must assume that some data is collected about your IP address or your email address and that of your friend. You must assume that referred emails or web pages may appear to come from your email. You must accept full responsibility for referring pages or email to a friend and agree to indemnify this site for any damage, intentional or unintentional that results from said referrals.
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) compliance
We are a commercial enterprise, and do not sell to, nor accept donations of any sort from, children. Our sites do not target service to children under age 13 except that they may access general material regarding our subject matter that is deemed wholesome and suitable for all ages. No information is collected from children under age 13. Information on the children’s online privacy protection act is available at the federal trade commission site, and at their KIDZPRIVACY site.
The information is provided by Todd Thomas Motivational Event Speaker and we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct. Notwithstanding any explicit guarantees with respect to the purchase price of any products that may be offered on this site, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
You assume all risks associated with using any information provided on this site, with a full understanding that you, solely, are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way, and regardless of your interpretation of the advice. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will Todd Thomas Motivational Event Speaker be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising from, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Todd Thomas Motivational Event Speaker. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Todd Thomas Motivational Event Speaker takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyrighted immediately as revised by
Todd Thomas Motivational Event Speaker – © 2017
All rights reserved. This applies to all text, images, and code, and to all amendments as periodically made to the site.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.